bulgarian-football.com | bgclubs.eu | BGSupporters.net | pi4e.com | Levski Sofia | Dropbox | eRepublik

Choose the challenge of your opponent

Всичко свързано с Football Manager 2008
Правила на форума
Моля, прочетете Правилата на форума преди да пишете.
FMBulgaria.com | FMSupportersBG.org

Choose the challenge of your opponent

Мнениеот Mmoak2018 » 09 Ное 2018 06:12

For Honor's forthcoming Marching Fire expansion marched into For Honor gamescom with a new focus ahead of its launch in October, where a brand new PvE Arcade mode was made accessible for a hands on first appearance.

After a summary of Marching Fire's Breach multiplayer style at E3, we had been provided the chance to be pitched into the deep-end with Arcade mode at For Honor Steel Credits gamescom, however, decided it better to paddle around in the shallows first using a handy refresher of the very distinctive For Honor gameplay. For Honor is not like riding a bike; one does not simply resume where they left off eighteen months ago -- you need to learn to walk again.

That's both a boon a curse, as the exact swordplay is unrivalled by any For Honor game, but also presents a steep learning curve, even for those who have played before. Ubisoft Montreal understands that and advocated taking a comprehensive recap of the mechanics before diving into the Arcade mode that caters to all ability levels, but nevertheless needs familiarity.

Set across five tiers -- common, rare, heroic, epic and legendary -- choose the challenge of your opponent, then the quality of gear.

The colour-coded configurations correspond to each other -- the blue rare opponents should be paired with the blue infrequent equipment to get a traditional bulge in trouble. If you would like to make it even harder, attempt harder competitions with less powerful equipment. In the event you want tangling with a competent swordsman, but need a helping hand, trying a middle of the street challenge with top-end gear that is legendary. It is a rather clever way to make sure all players can find the line between challenge and frustration.

Together with the manually balanced difficulty, newcomers may find the PvE Arcade mode more reachable than the punishment of encountering a experienced PvP opponent who does not allow you to find your feet.

Marching Fire's Arcade is unlimited, as it's a series of randomly created challenges based on the previously mentioned difficulty settings. You may strike a random opponent, on a map that is random, affected by modifiers that are arbitrary. It's the one that should give it a few legs.

Within my hands on time, I fought with an enemy that had improved stamina, while I myself needed to compensate for a modifier that resulted in health to empty overtime, but also replenished it by landing attacks. I had to completely flip the defensive tactics For Honor is the most comfortable with For Honor Items, and wing it as a too aggressive player. Modifiers are both a help and a hindrance, and it's your choice to perform by their flaws and strengths to advance to another wave of enemies and challenge the next boss, armed using another series of modifications.

I liked devastating threatening enemies with legendary gear, but there's a false sense of safety through a 30-minute trailer that cuts to the chase with most of the good things already unlocked. Playing the harder difficulties with the recommended gear rewards success with greater quality unlocks.
Mmoak2018

Назад към Football Manager 2008